Managing user accounts can be tricky. User accounts need to have the proper Profiles and Groups to ensure that they have appropriate permissions. In addition, it is also important to have a plan for dealing with the inevitable “Non-Active” accounts.
In this video, you will learn the following 5 best practices:
- How to manage non-active accounts
- Understand which status to use for disabled accounts based on your situation
- Know when to utilize “Lock Account”
- Institute a regular, scheduled review of user accounts
- How to create a report to manage disabled accounts (Download the Oracle Service Cloud Report Definition below)