CPI is currently seeking a creative and talented professional to join our Customer Success team as Customer Value Manager.
The Customer Value Manager (CVM) is a key and pivotal role within Enterprise client engagements. The CVM both owns and manages the customer account program designed to exceed customer and CPI key performance goals associated with the ROI and product usage. As the trusted advisor on all Program related activity, the CVM ensures all client interaction is managed to ensure client satisfaction, customer health and, therefore, customer retention is maintained. The CVM will drive customer program execution through the use of CVM tools and associated best practices.
What You Will Own
- Account Planning – Collaborate with the Account Manager (AM) in order to establish an account plan consistent with the customer’s needs and CPI deliverables.
- Program Development – Establish a program for each customer which will determine usage, functionality, adoption, operational optimization and ROI consistent with, or exceeding, customer expectations. The program will be in the form of a high level Gantt chart which clearly defines overall plan, interdependencies and major plan milestones.
- Performance Management – Deliver relevant performance review data at regular and agreed review points. The data must be interpreted to determine customer performance and support recommendations to increase the business benefits and usage of CPI’s products.
- Customer Success – Ensure that all engaged staffs are focused upon the customer success factors that increase usage of CPI’s offerings within reasonable and agreed ROI criteria.
- Increased Adoption – Increase adoption of functionality and usage consistent with the company Account Plan and in line with the customer Program.
- Customer Satisfaction – Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction based upon both survey and attrition indicators. Increase reference ability and look to promote connection between the customer and CPI at all times.
What You Need For Success
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer facing role
- Project Management experience
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Understanding of web based technologies, architecture and languages
- Ability to manage multiple complex engagement programs
- Consultative and collaborative
- Ability to communicate complex issues simply within the customer’s business context
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to in-person and remote team collaboration
- Well spoken, articulate and capable of producing technical documentation and delivering customer presentations
- Experience in Lean and Agile methodologies a plus
- Proactively seeks new insights and trends within Digital Markets
- Experience in a Technical role (Support/IT/QA)
- Experience in a Business Analyst role – Big Advantage
- Digital marketing understanding around eCommerce concepts, tools and design – Big Advantage
- General marketing experience – Big Advantage
- Experience in deciphering, understanding and making recommendations based off of complex reporting around revenue, customer satisfaction and staffing
- Web Chat and Messaging experience – Big Advantage
- Expertise using the following programs: Webex, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Google Docs
For consideration, please submit resume, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 317.842.0278.
Communications Products, Inc. is an AA/EOE, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation) and any other characteristic protected by Law.