Queued IN, CPI’s annual event geared specifically for contact centers, was held Aug. 20 at Maggiano’s. There were 41 registered attendees representing 13 different contact centers.
Steve McKinney, CPI’s Customer Experience Solution Designer, shared 5 Practical Steps to Catapult your Contact Center through the Next Wave of Customer Expectations, including:
- How to empower agents and customers with consistent information regardless of the contact channel
- How to begin integrating social channels into your service model
- Mobile customer support – where do you begin?
- Use quality and performance measurements to design a better customer experience
- How to start automating your contact center processes
See his presentation:
Attendees commented that the session was “very interesting and educational” and thought Steve was “very engaging and gave good, real world examples”.
Attendees were excited about CPI’s offer of a no obligation, no cost customized 2020 contact center assessment that will provide organizations with a benchmark comparison of key statistics with other contact centers, along with a financial impact analysis on recommendations.
If you would like to see how prepared your contact center is for 2020, you can request a Contact Center Assessment for your organization by sending an email to email@example.com, or contact your CPI Account Manager.