Have you heard about the new innovations in the Oracle Service Cloud Release 18C? The release provides enhancements to Chat, Policy Automation, Virtual Assistant, and Platform. Check out this video and highlights of release 18C!
Here are a few highlights from Oracle Service Cloud Release 18C:
- Automatic Spell Check for Chat: A new feature has been added to the Agent’s Chat experience within the Browser User Interface where misspelled words are indicated within the compose control of the Chat session.
- Chat Supervisor Monitoring: Supervisor Monitoring is now available for Chat in the Browser User Interface. The Supervisor Monitoring feature allows a Supervisor Agent the ability to monitor a live Chat session within the Browser User Interface. Also included:
– The ability of the Supervisor Agent to join and leave the session
– The ability of the Supervisor Agent to private message with the lead agent while monitoring
- Automate connections to other applications: There are three new REST services that can be used by system integrators to completely automate the process of moving projects through the policy deployment lifecycle.
- Hub Action Audit Log: The Hub Action Audit Log allows organizations to comply with strict audit requirements.
- Personalize the Interview for the End User’s Language: A new locale function has been added which allows policy modelers to write rules and change interview behavior based on the user’s locale.
- Improved Intent Management.
- Introduction of Entities – create and manage product-specific terminology.
- Incident Thread Redaction: Incident Thread Redaction provides the ability for authorized users to redact previously entered data in incident threads.
Let us know if you have any questions or would like some help implementing any of the new capabilities. Thanks for reading!